Monday, February 2, 2009

The B-Side Wins Again



Here is a collection of my favorite b-sides from the early-to-mid 90s. I might put together a second volume at some point.

The B-Side Wins Again
1. EPMD - Brothers From Brentwood L.I.
2. Gangstarr - Credit Is Due
3. Masta Ace - Go Where I Send Thee
4. KMD - Gasface Refill
5. Black Sheep - Still In The Ghetto
6. Krs-One - Feel The Vibe, Feel The Beat
7. Krs-One - Hip Hop vs Rap
8. Diamond D, Sadat X & Lord Finesse - You Can't Front
9. Artifacts - Who I Am
10. De La Soul & Biz Markie - Lovely How I Let My Mind Float
11. Da King And I & Pudgee - The Kingpin
12. Gangstarr - The Question Remainz
13. Mad Skillz - Skillz In '95
14. Del, Souls Of Mischief & Casual - Burnt
15. Del, Pep Love & Q-Tip - Undisputed Champs
16. Souls Of Mischief - Good Feeling
17. Casual & A-Plus - That's How It Is Part II
18. Pharcyde - Pork
http://www.mediafire.com/?md4j2ytnmzx

Preview:

KMD - Gasface Refill


Black Sheep - Still In The Ghetto


Da King And I & Pudgee - The Kingpin


Mad Skillz - Skillz In '95


Souls Of Mischief - Good Feeling


--Roy Johnson

6 comments:

  1. thanks Roy, looks good as usual :cheers:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shit,Roy.I re bought the Sally 12" for 30$ just for "You Can't Front".The cover is dope,too.And,to this day,I bug on how Primo flipped that sample for "The ? Remainz".Shit,I even recorded it onto the end of the A side of the "Hard To Earn" tape after DWYCK,just because I thought it should be there.lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hell yeah, dope compilation Roy

    ReplyDelete
  4. The T.R.O.Y Reader wins again. I fuckin love this site!

    ReplyDelete
  5. magnificent post. made my day, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Boys
    This Blog is HOT!

    ReplyDelete