Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Random VLS Drops: Percee P - Nowhere Near Simple

Another fresh 320kbps random vinyl rip for the fam
A1 Nowhere Near Simple(Clean Edit)
A2 Nowhere Near Simple(Street Mix)
A3 Nowhere Near Simple (Instr.)
B1 Don't Cum Strapped(Street Mix)
B2 Don't Cum Strapped(Instr.)


Preview:

Just adding on to the last post that Thomas V graciously blessed us with here. I just happened to have ripped this vinyl to mp3 about a week or two ago, and this seems as appropriate a time as ever to share it with the T.R.O.Y. fam and followers.
Percee P needs no introduction if you're a regular around here. I can't front, this record damn near blew my mind the first time I heard it on the Stretch and Bobbito show. Not just his lyrical miracles with the unorthodox rhyme flex, but finessing that line from Group Home into a dope hook is what always got me.
Enough blithering already. Download and enjoy this record.

--Verge

No comments:

Post a Comment