Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Shup Diddy's 90s Mix via TwitVid

Shup Diddy is one of our forum's most eccentric and humorous contributors, but he's also a super hip hop crate digging nerd and DJ in his own right. He shared a live, unedited mix with us called "I Believe In The 90s" which he filmed and put on Twidvid for our listening and viewing pleasure:

I call it "I Believe in the 90's"

pt. 1

pt. 2(had to edit cause of some issues)

pt. 3

i had to put it on twitvid cause gay youtube blocked the audio on every single video cause of that stupid sony/wmg deal.


Let us know what you think. -- Thun

1 comment:

  1. The mixes were pretty sloppy to me (I know its live) and some of the R&B-ish selections were not my style, BUT, this is some real hip-hop stuff to me. He's on there, doing his thing, having fun, not trying to pretend he's Mr. DJ extraordinaire, just putting the music first. Keep it up Shup Diddy.

    ReplyDelete